Sunday, March 13, 2011

Phish food


a couple of days ago i tried the most delicious ice cream of my life, phish food from ben & jerry's! and i noticed all of my lip glosses just scattered on my desk so i made this little holder for them! it deffinitley adds to my room hah. oh and of course my favorite lip gloss is vanilla birthday cake, which i happened to buy on an air force base...but i'm pretty sure sephora sells it as well! 

ps- i will be updating with another outfit post soon, keep watching! hope everyone's weekends were wonderful :)

2 comments:

  1. I love flavoured lipglosses <3

    x
    www.fusels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do things like that all the time. For example, I keep my change in a Godiva Chocolate Pearls metal box. It works effectively, but it very noisy.

    ReplyDelete